Are Your Marketing Efforts Already Successful? How Can You Know What Marketing Techniques Will Work Best For Your Plumbing Company in Bethania?
We’re in the Digital Age, a time when communication is more streamlined than it’s ever been before. This is the perfect time for establishing a new business or making a new name for an old one. After all, with your ability to reach out to virtually anyone anywhere at any time, you can be sure that any change you make with your company doesn’t go unnoticed by the world at large.But simply throwing your company and its many great features into the void of the Internet isn’t enough to ensure that you get customers lining up outside your door. No, you need to know how to best utilize your resources in order to get any real results from them.
Especially if you are newer plumbing company with a lower marketing budget, don’t feel like you need to be everywhere all at once. Select one or two key elements (your website first!) and focus your online marketing efforts on that one channel before expanding out.Luckily, though, YOU don’t have to worry about knowing the best way to utilize your online presence. All you need to know is how to contact our experts at MarketingModerno.
Through our many years in the business, we have learned the ins and outs of social media: what works, what doesn’t work, and most of all, what’s going to get your plumbing company on the map. We garner you clicks by using specific, targeted keywords that will bring your plumbing company up the Google ladder so that you become visible to people in the market for plumbing work. We’re in a new age: the Digital Age. We have the resources to bring ourselves to the world’s attention. With our plumber marketing guidance, you can be sure that you’ll get all the attention your business needs to survive in Bethania.
Plumber Marketing Services
Most of us would be more inclined to call a plumber about a backed-up drain than we would for marketing advice, but maybe that shouldn't necessarily be the case. When we recently got a chance to do some business web design work for a local plumbing company, we saw firsthand that they know a thing or two about finding and attracting new customers - online or off.
Granted, they might not think of themselves as marketing masters, but we noticed that they have a toolbox full of ideas and tactics that could work well for almost any business. And when was the last time you heard of a great plumbing company going out of business?
To see what we mean, here are five great lessons you can learn about marketing from a good plumber:
1. Names and reputations matter. On the one hand, our plumbing client used a distinctive business name the people tend to remember. On the other, they've developed a reputation for being trustworthy and affordable. If you can combine something memorable with a strong sense of value in a customer's mind, it's going to do good things for your marketing results.
2. You have to clean out a lot of "gunk" before you can get to the "good." Bad websites and marketing materials are like clogged garbage disposals - you have to clear out the crud before you can fix a problem. If you have too many long, pointless pages, ancient logos, or bad stock photos on a website or brochure, they'll have to go before in order to get your marketing efforts flowing smoothly.
3. If you help someone in crisis, you've earned a loyal customer. Every single day this particular plumbing company talks to a new customer who's facing a crisis (toilets that won't flush, sinks that won't stop running, etc.) sometimes in the middle of the night. If they show up quickly, act like professionals, and solve the problem, they've earned a loyal customer who will remember them forever. Everyone should follow their example.
4. It's okay to branch out, if you know what you're doing. Along with plumbing, this company added air conditioning repair and installation to their mix of services. Isn't this supposed to be the age of specialization? It is, but you can branch out over time - and be profitable doing it - if customers know you are competent and your prices are fair. Learn to spot natural opportunities for your business to expand and don't be afraid to explore them.
5. When you're marketing, it isn't just to new customers. Our plumber didn't just want a website that was all about sales - there are areas for potential employees, vendors, and even property maintenance supervisors. Obviously, most marketing efforts are focused on attracting new buyers, but keep in mind that your messages are also going out to existing customers, potential employees, and even your competitors. Remember this, and tailor your messages appropriately.
Your plumber might not brag about his marketing knowledge, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. Follow these tips and make the best of what they know start working for you.
Increase Local Plumbing Service Leads Through Directory Listings and Internet Marketing
I hear it all the time "I'm not paying to advertise on that site. I do all my own online Marketing". Yes most plumbers I know are an independent breed for sure. In fact that's why most went into business for themselves, so they could do it themselves.
But when it comes to marketing their business online this is not always the best option. The more places your site can be found online, the better the chance for success. You see putting your name out there in paid directories actually complements your efforts instead of competing with them. It's all about your return on investment, does it make sense financially?
There is more to calculating your ROI than comparing the number and type of jobs received from such a service. You also have to consider the value over the life of that new customer that may have never found you in the first place as well as the word of mouth they can provide if you offer them great service.
As the internet grows it is getting more and more difficult for consumers to sift through the barrage of listings that appear in a search just to find the majority do not cover their area or even their city in a lot of cases. A directory makes it simple for them to enter their zip code to research and compare service providers in their area. So the next time you stumble upon a paid directory ask yourself if you can see a benefit for your company. Rather than how much does it cost, ask yourself how much can it return.
A paid directory can pool the resources of the many to reach the consumers where it may not be cost-effective on an individual basis. So go ahead and give it a try, you just might be surprised.
Increase Local Plumbing Service Leads Through Directory Listings and Internet Marketing
For a local plumber, it can be difficult to gain new leads and sales in your service area due to increased market competition and changes in advertising methods. Most companies rely on yellow pages, radio, and television advertising to gain new customers. These mediums work for companies that have large advertising budgets thus making the barrier to entry great.
For smaller companies, word of mouth, networking, referrals, and vehicle advertising are the only methods used. While these methods work, they lack long-term sustainability and growth potential. Small business plumbers should seek alternative means of gaining new customers such as creating a website, hiring an internet marketing professional, and obtaining plumber directory listings.
Creating a website can be one of the most beneficial means of gaining new customers in your service area as it allows you to target keywords that are specific to individuals that are seeking plumbing services in a certain city, region, or state. Your website will also allow up selling through additional services that you offer to customers when they are unaware of every skill your company provides. Obtaining a website is easily the most cost-effective advertising money you will spend.
Once your website is created, you will want to hire an affordable internet marketing company that can provide a free consultation in order to understand your online marketing goals. An internet marketing company will provide keyword research, competition analysis, search engine submission, local search submission, on-page and off-page search engine optimization, and optionally, search engine marketing. The long-term benefits of hiring a web marketing company far outweigh the initial upfront costs and an effective provider will provide a nice return on investment for years to come. Be aware that providers in the internet marketing industry vary from company to company. Similar to the plumbing industry, some service providers complete superior work, while others make the issue worse than it was to begin with.
Your internet marketing consultant should provide a list of promotion methods you can do on your own that will facilitate your plumbing company's success on the web. These include, but are not limited to: posting in relevant plumbing forums with your company information in the signature, creating plumbing directory listings for your company, creating plumbing industry blog posts on your website, and maintaining web 2.0 accounts on the most popular social networking websites.
Increasing local plumbing service leads in your service area can be a difficult task to smaller companies. Your plumbing company does not need a huge marketing and advertising budget to succeed. Using the methods and advice provided in this article should lower the barriers to entry and increase company success while saving on monthly costs that traditional advertising requires.
Want to increase your Plumbing Company’s traffic and leads in Bethania? Reach out to us today.