Are Your Marketing Efforts Already Successful? How Can You Know What Marketing Techniques Will Work Best For Your Plumbing Company in Pine Hall?
We’re in the Digital Age, a time when communication is more streamlined than it’s ever been before. This is the perfect time for establishing a new business or making a new name for an old one. After all, with your ability to reach out to virtually anyone anywhere at any time, you can be sure that any change you make with your company doesn’t go unnoticed by the world at large.But simply throwing your company and its many great features into the void of the Internet isn’t enough to ensure that you get customers lining up outside your door. No, you need to know how to best utilize your resources in order to get any real results from them.
Especially if you are newer plumbing company with a lower marketing budget, don’t feel like you need to be everywhere all at once. Select one or two key elements (your website first!) and focus your online marketing efforts on that one channel before expanding out.Luckily, though, YOU don’t have to worry about knowing the best way to utilize your online presence. All you need to know is how to contact our experts at MarketingModerno.
Through our many years in the business, we have learned the ins and outs of social media: what works, what doesn’t work, and most of all, what’s going to get your plumbing company on the map. We garner you clicks by using specific, targeted keywords that will bring your plumbing company up the Google ladder so that you become visible to people in the market for plumbing work. We’re in a new age: the Digital Age. We have the resources to bring ourselves to the world’s attention. With our plumber marketing guidance, you can be sure that you’ll get all the attention your business needs to survive in Pine Hall.
Why Plumbing Websites Are the Best Marketing Investments
Like many, Christmas Day was all about family. We stayed up until 5 am Christmas Eve wrapping gifts and promptly at 8 am our kids were awake wanting to start the holiday festivities.
We have a great Christmas, we have teenagers and they got gifts like DF Hero and watches and clothing, we ate breakfast and the kids played DJ Hero all day while we prepared dinner.
We had a great dinner, watched movies and eventually I did the dishes, dumping the garbage in the garbage disposal, ran the disposal and washed the dishes. Everything was done when I discovered that we had a clogged sink and despite my working hard to unclog, the sink was full of water, clogged, a disaster.
I'm no handyman but I did try the plunger to no avail, the sink was clogged with standing water and garbage and nothing was working. So, like any good geek, I went to Google and entered "how to unclog a sink", here was what Google returned.
The results where somewhat helpful but what strikes we is the following;
Not one local plumber ranks in the search results
Not one local plumber is running PPC ads on this phrase.
What I was looking for where some really simple tips from a local plumber. My plan was to try the tips and if they didn't work call the plumber that provided me help. If I had found one local plumber with just that, either a site I could read with pictures or ideally a video, that guy would have gotten my business.
Instead I used Craigslist.com, guessed at a plumber, called him only to be told he could come out for 5 days. I called another plumber who didn't answer and finally called back a few days later. Bottom line, my kitchen sink was clogged for three days with water and smelly food. I eventually go the problem fixed, I did it myself.
Moral of the story, a little inbound marketing guide from a local plumber would have gotten a new loyal customer, instead a half competent do it yourself jobs
To discover how Inbound Marketing can help your plumbing or Service Business, get our free special report by completing the form
How Inbound Marketing Would Have Gotten A Local Plumber a New Customer
For any plumbing company around today, a good plumbing website is absolutely crucial to the amount of customers and new business that you hope to attract. It is definitely the most important component of your marketing campaign, and you would have to have lived under a rock for the past 20 years to not realize that. The world is only turning towards the internet more and more when it comes to finding local services, so if you aren't on board, you will be left behind. We have put together a few reasons why a plumbing website is the best marketing investment you can make.
24 / 7 Storefront
24 hours per day and 7 days per week, your website is the public face of your company. It can constantly reach customers at any time, providing you an immense amount more exposure than you would normally have. This could be HUGE for your company's image. Compare the 24/7 exposure to the 30 second radio ad, or small print advertisement in the middle of some local newspaper, both of which you paid tons more for. This is a good example of how traditional marketing methods simply cannot compete with online methods any more.
If you break down the numbers, a website will generate you a much higher Return on Investment (ROI) than any other method out there. If you look at the $2,000 you spent on a 30 second radio ad, which generated you 5 new customers (a completely realistic scenario), you get a cost-per-customer of $400. It would really take some serious profit margins and huge jobs to try and make back that money.
Now look at the kind of numbers you could have with a new, effective plumbing website. Our websites cost as little as $75 per month, and routinely generate companies 10-20 new customers per month. That's a whopping $3.75 - 7.50 per new customer! I would much rather be paying $3.75 instead of $400.
FREE Marketing Exposure
One of the most incredible concepts that your website would have going for it would be the massive exposure from Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Your website will start to climb the ranks of search engine results pages, and fairly soon, will be getting you tons of new traffic, all for FREE! The goal is that every time someone searches for plumbing services in your area, your website will come up, and they will contact you.
So in conclusion, a good plumbing website is the absolute best thing you can invest in when it comes to marketing. The Internet is already the biggest player in people finding local businesses, and will only continue to get more so that way.
Hendricksen Design has come out with a series of Plumbing Websites [http://hdplumbingwebsite.com] that focus on three important things -
- Being Easy to Use
- Generating More Customers
- Being Affordable
Those are the 3 most important things in a plumbing website, and we have set our sole focus on those. No worrying about useless features, or complex payment methods - just simple, effective and affordable.
Plumber Marketing Services
Most of us would be more inclined to call a plumber about a backed-up drain than we would for marketing advice, but maybe that shouldn't necessarily be the case. When we recently got a chance to do some business web design work for a local plumbing company, we saw firsthand that they know a thing or two about finding and attracting new customers - online or off.
Granted, they might not think of themselves as marketing masters, but we noticed that they have a toolbox full of ideas and tactics that could work well for almost any business. And when was the last time you heard of a great plumbing company going out of business?
To see what we mean, here are five great lessons you can learn about marketing from a good plumber:
1. Names and reputations matter. On the one hand, our plumbing client used a distinctive business name the people tend to remember. On the other, they've developed a reputation for being trustworthy and affordable. If you can combine something memorable with a strong sense of value in a customer's mind, it's going to do good things for your marketing results.
2. You have to clean out a lot of "gunk" before you can get to the "good." Bad websites and marketing materials are like clogged garbage disposals - you have to clear out the crud before you can fix a problem. If you have too many long, pointless pages, ancient logos, or bad stock photos on a website or brochure, they'll have to go before in order to get your marketing efforts flowing smoothly.
3. If you help someone in crisis, you've earned a loyal customer. Every single day this particular plumbing company talks to a new customer who's facing a crisis (toilets that won't flush, sinks that won't stop running, etc.) sometimes in the middle of the night. If they show up quickly, act like professionals, and solve the problem, they've earned a loyal customer who will remember them forever. Everyone should follow their example.
4. It's okay to branch out, if you know what you're doing. Along with plumbing, this company added air conditioning repair and installation to their mix of services. Isn't this supposed to be the age of specialization? It is, but you can branch out over time - and be profitable doing it - if customers know you are competent and your prices are fair. Learn to spot natural opportunities for your business to expand and don't be afraid to explore them.
5. When you're marketing, it isn't just to new customers. Our plumber didn't just want a website that was all about sales - there are areas for potential employees, vendors, and even property maintenance supervisors. Obviously, most marketing efforts are focused on attracting new buyers, but keep in mind that your messages are also going out to existing customers, potential employees, and even your competitors. Remember this, and tailor your messages appropriately.
Your plumber might not brag about his marketing knowledge, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. Follow these tips and make the best of what they know start working for you.
Want to increase your Plumbing Company’s traffic and leads in Pine Hall? Reach out to us today.